Inventories continue to be lower than normal across Spokane County and Millwood continues to be one of the most desirable communities in the region in which to live.
After scouring the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), I have assembled 3 data categories for your review:
(1) Homes Currently Listed on the Market (updated on 11/11/18)
(2) Homes that have SOLD between 1/1/18 — 11/11/18
(3) 2017 Statistics for Millwood
I will update these lists regularly, so please visit this page often!
Some key insights about 2018 Current LISTINGS:
- There are 27 Active Listings and/or Under Contract Pending Sale in the Millwood area
- 1 homes are listed between $50,000-$99,999
- 6 homes are listed between $100,000-$200,000
- 13 homes are listed between $201,000-$300,000
- 2 homes are listed between $301,000-$400,000
- 0 homes are listed between $401,00-$500,000
- 2 homes are listed between $501,000-$600,000
- 3 homes are listed $600,000+
- The Average listing price is $302,966
- The Median listing price is $226,950
Click on this image here to see all 27 properties, info about each, and lots of great images!
*If you’re interesting in seeing any of these homes and you’re not currently working with an agent, click here and I’ll arrange a viewing for you.
Some key insights about 2018 SOLD Properties in Millwood:
- There are 121 Properties that have SOLD since 1/1/18
- 2 homes Sold between $50,000-$99,999
- 67 homes Sold between $100,000-$200,000
- 43 homes Sold between $201,000-$300,000
- 5 homes Sold between $301,000-$400,000
- 0 homes Sold between $401,00-$500,000
- 2 home Sold between $501,000-$600,000
- 1 homes Sold $601,000+
- The average LIST price is $208,108
- The average SOLD is $208,653
- The median LIST price is $189,900
- The median SOLD price is $192,500
Click on this image here to see all 121 properties, info about each, and lots of great images!
Some key insights about SOLD homes:
- 127 homes sold in the Millwood area in 2017
- The average SOLD price was $207,807
- The median SOLD price was $180,100
CLICK HERE to see all of the properties that sold in 2017.
If you’re interested in selling your home and you’d like an expert analysis on your property’s value, click here and I’ll schedule a meeting with you to discuss.