A residential real estate transaction before, during, and after the sale is extraordinarily complex. Managing the process to a successful close requires that an agent demonstrate distinguished business acumen, a dogged determination, admirable people skills, adept negotiation skills, a competent understanding of real estate contracts and process, and a detective-like attention to detail. Anything less from your agent will all but guarantee mistakes, misunderstandings, and losses in time, energy, and money.
It would be a mistake to select an agent based purely on tenure or “experience”.
I hope that you will judge and select me to represent you regarding your real estate needs based on my following credentials:
- Veteran, U.S. Air Force: For 6 years I honorably served my country as a Security Specialist protecting nuclear weapons, aircraft, military personnel and civilians.
- B.A. History, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (“Cal-Poly”): After my military service I returned to college and received my undergraduate degree and worked towards a Master’s Degree in Education Administration.
- High School Teacher & Varsity Boys Basketball Coach: Teaching high school students and coaching young men was extraordinarily rewarding both personally and professionally. To this day I still maintain contact with many of my former students (who are now in their 40s). I am also honored to have my name displayed on a gymnasium banner for leading the school to its first boys’ California Interscholastic Federation Championship.
- Corporate Research, Training, Consulting, and Sales: For 19 years I have excelled in a variety of positions that have allowed me to consult with and sell products and services to C-level executives from Fortune 1000 companies across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand. Clients whose business I had won were Sun Microsystems, Levis, Safeco, Expedia, Mentor Graphics, Port of Oakland, Jacksonville Jaguars, National Australia Bank, QBE Insurance, New Zealand Post Ltd., and many more.
- Sales Expertise: After successfully completing a rigorous, comprehensive, 2-year training regimen, I became a certified Sales instructor for Dale Carnegie Training and trained hundreds of sales executives across several states. I also had the honor of presenting Sales strategies to my peers at an annual Dale Carnegie International Convention. However, my understanding and application of the Sales process increased markedly while working for the Corporate Executive Board’s Sales Executive Council, the world’s premier provider of executive-level best-practices research and tools for large sales organizations.
- Author, Speaker, Radio Show Host: After writing and self-publishing 3 Golden Rules for Achieving Success in Business, I found joy inspiring audiences of 50-3,000 all across the country related to my book and other topics. I also enjoyed interviewing Spokane-area corporate executives on my live radio show, The Rich King Leadership Show.
- Realtor®: I am a licensed real estate broker in the state of Washington and have earned the Realtor® designation. I am a standing member of the Spokane Association of Realtors®, the Washington Association of Realtors®, and the National Association of Realtors®. I am also an active member of the Spokane Association of Realtors® Education Committee with the mandate to enhance the professional performance of its many members. Based on production, I am ranked in the Top 100 Realtors in the Spokane region out of more than 2,000 licensed Realtors.
My clients find me very personable, speedily responsive to their communications, highly competent with their real estate needs, and dependable to a fault.
Let’s start a discussion about your real estate needs.