Inventories continue to be lower than normal across Spokane County. But because of Pasadena Park’s mix between small, mid-century and spacious, highly-desirable riverfront properties, both Current Listings and Sold properties are comparatively high for the region.
After scouring the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), I have assembled 3 data categories for your review:
(1) Homes Currently Listed on the Market (updated on 7/18/18)
(2) Homes that have SOLD between 1/1/18 — 7/18/18
(3) 2017 Statistics for Pasadena Park
I will update these lists regularly, so please visit this page often!
Some key insights about 2018 Current LISTINGS:
- There are 37 Active Listings and/or Under Contract Pending Sale in the Pasadena Park area
- 2 homes are listed between $100,000-$200,000
- 20 homes are listed between $201,000-$300,000
- 9 homes are listed between $301,000-$400,000
- 1 homes are listed between $401,00-$500,000
- 2 homes are listed between $501,000-$600,000
- 3 homes are listed $1,000,000+
- The average listing price is $372,825
- The Median listing price is $289,900
Click on this image here to see all 37 properties, info about each, and lots of great images!
If you’re interesting in seeing any of these homes and you’re not currently working with an agent, click here and I’ll arrange a viewing for you.
Some key insights about 2018 SOLD Properties in Pasadena Park:
- There are 39 Properties that have SOLD since 1/1/18
- 3 homes Sold between $100,000-$200,000
- 30 homes Sold between $201,000-$300,000
- 3 homes Sold between $301,000-$400,000
- 2 homes Sold between $401,00-$500,000
- 0 homes Sold between $501,000-$600,000
- 0 homes Sold $601,000+
- The average SOLD price is $256,367
- The median SOLD price is $249,000
Click on this image here to see all 39 properties, info about each, and lots of great images!
Some key insights about SOLD homes:
- 72 homes sold in the Pasadena Park area in 2017
- The average SOLD price was $249,412
- The median SOLD price was $250,000
CLICK HERE to see all of the properties that sold in 2017.
If you’re interested in selling your home and you’d like an expert analysis on your property’s value, click here and I’ll schedule a meeting with you to discuss.