NOW HIRING: SUPERSTAR LICENSED REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT
$85,000 Salary + Bonus = $100,000+ Potential
You clicked on the link from my email leading to this page because you’re either a high performing licensed real estate agent—or you were attracted by the compensation—or BOTH. Regardless, read on…
I’m one of Spokane’s highest individual producing Realtors. My greatest strengths are in business development and service execution. I sell more than 50 homes a year.
My greatest NEED is a Superstar, Rockstar, High-Performing, Licensed Real Estate Assistant who is as committed to delivering superior service as much as I am…and I’m ready, willing and able to compensate that professional far beyond what the market bears. For the perfect person who can fill this role, I’ll pay an $85,000 salary and a Bonus at year-end of 2.75% of our Gross Commission Income (GCI). As an FYI my 2020 GCI was just over $648,000.
However, for that kind of compensation, performance expectations are very high. Please contact me only if:
- You are a person of exemplary character and integrity.
- You strive to make and leave great impressions on people who speak with you.
- You give nothing short of 100% in everything you do.
- You have an obsession for detail and achieving perfection is always your goal.
- You are like an Olympic athlete in that you are highly motivated and coachable.
- You are very creative and a fixated problem-solver.
- You are a professional Realtor and know the business well.
- You know the transaction process in detail for both Buyers and Sellers.
- You are technically savvy and competent with Paragon (MLS), TransactionDesk, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook), Gmail, MailChimp, Canva.
- You are proficient with social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Yelp.
- You are nimble and eager to help in any way to run an exceptional business.
- You would love to work 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday-Friday, and be on call if needed on weekends.
Does this sound like you? Would you like to work with me every day to provide first-rate real estate services to our community? If yes, please send me an email with the following:
- Email me at email@example.com
- In the Subject line type ASSISTANT
- Attach a cover letter and résumé with 3 references
Thank you for your interest.